Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall in Kentucky


Fall in Kentucky means many things, leaves turning beautiful shades of orange and red, weather that is unpredictable (one day you need the AC...next day you need the your heater), rain...like it's spring time, and of course Keeneland. Opening season is this Friday. My friends and I will be making our debut on Saturday for our spring/fall ritual gathering for a little bit of tailgating (yes, tailgating like you are at a football game). *Finger's crossed* for nice weather. I have my new dress. A cute plaid sheath dress from Ann Taylor Loft, made from wool (appropriate for the chilly season) and a new pair of ankle boots. This Saturday is also my 10 year High School reunion....WOW I feel old now...thanks. The class of 1999 will be meeting up at Keeneland...I might make an appearance....and then heading to Baker's 360 for an after party. The hubby and I will be at the Kings Of Leon concert. I'm not really close to too many people I went to high school with, so I'm not giving up my floor, 8th row seats at the concert. This October is sure to be a busy, busy one with three big work events, keeneland, kings of leon, calculus night class, and EKU homecoming. I plan to breathe in the cool air and enjoy every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment