Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brazilian Blowout

The new celebrity trend in beautiful hair is the Brazilian Blowout. I discovered this amazing product from my little 12 year-old friend. You know you are getting old when you have to find out what's cool from a 12 year-old...Celebs that get blowouts: Nicole Richie, Halley Barrie, Ashley Tisdale, Lindsay Lohan and supposivley my fav...Jennifer Aniston!

The procedure creates a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to leave you with frizz-free, smooth, shiney hair. It takes about an hour and a half to complete the whole process and will last around 10-12 weeks. The only downfall is the cost...it runs between $200-$300 here in Lexington and only a few salons offer it.

Brazilian Blowout
Here is a before and after picture:

I am going to give it a whirl two saturdays from now! I'll post before and after pictures. I am hoping to shave 30+ minutes off my daily straightening routine and not be so worried about getting my hair wet because I don't want to spend the time re-straightening it.

Cross you fingers that it's as incredible as everyone says it is!

Check out a youtube video of the procedure:

No comments:

Post a Comment