Sunday, August 29, 2010

I love Spring....I know, it's almost Fall

Okay, some of you may have heard of this website (I may have to un-friend you for holding out on me) but Aldo makes another brand called Spring. I discovered it today while reading Chloe's blog(she always has the cutest shoes!). I grabbed up two pairs of shoes, both for ridiculous prices. I hope they fit well as I've had some issues with Aldo shoes. For these prices, if I wear them once I've gotten my $$ worth AND the shipping is free!
Danniels $10.49 (but them here)

Piper $13.99 (buy them here)

I also picked up a really cute pair of nude, low heel peep toes from Aldo. They aren't exactly the nude shoes I was looking for but the price was right and the shoe was cute.
Kea $26.24 (but them here)

What's your favorite place to shop for shoes?

2 comments:

  1. how have i not come across this line before?? so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too! However...the size I wear at Aldo is not the size I wear at Spring. Do you by chance wear a real 9? I am going to have to ship the ballet flats and the wedges back...to big. But the pumps fit great!

    ReplyDelete