Sunday, September 5, 2010

I've got the Blues

The weather today was incredible here in the bluegrass and is making me CRAVE cooler weather (I'm not going to say I'm craving fall, because once I say fall then it is going to turn bitterly cold, the beautiful blue sky is going to turn grey, and then I am going to wish I never said fall...because after fall comes evil, evil winter! Yuck!)

Everywhere has the cutest fall stuff out. Cute fall stuff that I absolutely cannot purchase yet because by the time it is cool enough to wear it....in November, not September...then it'll be marked down by almost half and I can buy double the amount (that thought makes me happy...I needed a quick pick me up after that fall/grey sky scare!) I literally could spend a ridiculous amount of money if I bought all the things I want. But we know the reality of it all is that I do not have an endless supply of money and I have an entire closet full of stuff that I don't really wear but refuse to get rid of.

I am really digging navy right now, especially when paired with black. I know, I know you are not suppose to pair black and navy together, but I am thinking I'm just going to have to be a dare devil and go for it! If Snooki can rock a hair claw clip on top of here head, then heck yea I can rock navy and black together (I heart the Jersey Shore, don't judge me). I'm just gonna start breaking all the rules. I might even wear my white pants after labor day (eek! I may not be able to go through with it even thought Jewel says it ok...it might just be too much, too soon. I don't wanna over do it).

Asos Dress

Express Silk Shit $69.50 (buy it here)
Ann Taylor Loft Bow and Chain Cardigan $59.50 (buy it here
Express Ruffled Bottom Wool Trench (Ugh, I so need this in my life!) $168.00 (snatch it up here)
AE Embellished Boucle Jacket $79.50 (buy it here and 20% off for a limited time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment