Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Go Audrina!

I am not a DWTS fan...never watched an episode in my life, but I am a huge Audrina Patridge fan. I think she is absolutely georgeous (unlike those other crazy, catty girls on the Hills...um Heidi), has great personality (minus her thing for loser boys) and is the perfect image of what a California Girl should be.

I am not sure I can sit through an hour of that show, but I will be Youtubing Audrina's performance every week (and The Situation's-Go Jersey!) to see how she performs.

I think she did well for her first week. She could totally sex it up a bit, but I think once she gets in the swing (no pun intended) of it and feels more comfortable on stage we will see great things from her! What do you think? Are you a DWTS fan? Who are you rooting for this year.

Go Team Audrina!

No comments:

Post a Comment