Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Oxford

A new trend this fall is the oxford. It comes in leather, suede, black, brown, flats, heels....you name it, you can probably get this oxford in it. I am kind of digging them with skirts, skinny jeans, and skinny cropped trousers. Here are some of my picks:
Target Xhilaration $19.99 (great reviews! buy here)


Steve Madden Luxe at DSW $49.99 (buy here)
These are a great ballet flat, oxford combo!


Forever 21 $24.90 (buy them here)


Piperlime Coconuts $59.00 (buy them here)

I'd love to know your thoughts on the Oxford. Do you love, hate them? If you own a pair, what style did you go with? What do you like to wear them with? Leave your comment below :).

2 comments:

  1. Saw lace up oxfords all over Paris this past July. Women wearing them barefoot with shorts, skirts and pants. You are right on point with these ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones above from DSW I think would be perfect...not sure I wanna spend $50 on them though...maybe I can find a payless or target pair cheap to add a little trend to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete