Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Equestrian Style

With the World Equestrian Games (WEG) just right around the corner and by corner I mean in two weeks, too many people will be piled into this tiny town. I should be excited about the WEG but I can only focus on how ridiculous it is going to be to get into a restaurant, drive across town, go to the mall, etc. I do however think it is only appropriate that we step up our equestrian style. Doesn't everyone in horse country dress like they are ready to hope on their horse and gallop off into the sunset at any given time? After those hours spent in traffic, we are going to wish we had a horse to ride across the country side to get home...gosh I can't wait! As a native of this beautiful bluegrass, here are the picks I'd like to add to my wardrobe in case a horse magically appears in my 10ft by 10ft back yard.
Riding Boot Ann Taylor Loft $198

Lands End Canvas


 Riding Pant Ann Taylor Loft $79.50


Tiffany Look Alike Horseshoe Necklace (Buy real one here for $175 and fake one here for $63)
Would you wear any of these pieces? Is there an equestrian piece not show that you like?

3 comments:

  1. Mindy...quick question. How does the website CoolTiffany.com work? Have you ordered from them before? How is the quality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not ordered from there before, so I can't say, but it looks beautiful in the pictures. I would check out their return policy, that usually gives it away. If it's like "no returns" then it's probably crap, but if it's decent then I say try it...you can always send it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It say's one time exchange on a product within 30 days. If the price is good, I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete