Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Baaack!

It's been a long, but successful week. I have arrived home a lot pastier white (thank you Versa-spa for not lasting those full 5 days) even though I've been in the desert,  a lot more blistered (two pairs of shoes murdered), and finally caught up on my sleep (dang you west coast time). Signs of the World Equestrian Games are everywhere, starting with the people on my plane (I think I may have been the only Lexington Native aboard) to the traffic on the drive home. When I left last Wednesday it was 80 degrees at 5 am and the high today is only going to be 78 degrees. It is however quite the relief from the Arizona 100 degree weather and I am ready to embrace fall with open arms. I mean seriously, I have some incredible OTK boots that need to be broken in. And I'm dying to buy some new chunky cardigans to go over my dresses for those cool fall days. Here are a few that I have my eye on:


Aerie Open Cardi (buy here) $39.50

Victoria's Secret Wool Blend Open Cardi (buy here) $49.50 on sale
VS Textured Shawl Cardi (buy here) $59.00
Express Belted Metallic Sweater (buy here) $69.90
Express Oversize Shawl Sweater Jacket (buy here) $79.90

1 comment:

  1. I love these looks...especialy the last one. Thanks for the ideas! KDR

    ReplyDelete