Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's in the Bag

I would not by any means consider myself a make-up guru, or someone who takes make up risks. I do like to try lots of different products trying to find the perfect balance of dewy, young, and fresh. I love to know what other people are wearing (if I think it looks good on them). Working in an office full of women, we have almost tried it all...and if we haven't our receptionist has the bible of make-up, "Before you go to the Counter without me" (buy it here)  the ultimate make-up review book. After lots of trials of all different types of foundations, mascaras, blushes, etc., I have found my "go-to's" and "can't live without's"

Here's what is in THE bag....my bag that is:
 
Make Up For Ever HD at Sephora

Mac Cosmetics Bronzer

 Nars Blush in Orgasm (Super Orgasm looks incredible too! No, I didn't make that up....that really is the name of it...I promise)


Mac Eyeshadow in multiple colors....these things last forever!

Almay Eyeliner-goes on smooth and stays on without flaking

Maybelline Falsies Mascara- LOVE IT!

Buxom Lip Plumper in Trixie (made by Bare Minerals)  and it gives a nice minty plump...not a burning, my lips
are on fire, someone get it off plump

That's the reality of what's in my bag and on my face. What's in your bag that you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment