Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nail-Polish-A-Holic

I don't think it is a stretch to say that I am obsessed with nail polish. Unfortunately the reality of it is it usually is not the $2.00 polish from Walmart or Target (although I did just find an awesome gray from Pure Ice at Walmart that I love for $2.00!)....nope it's the OPI, Essie, $8.00 and up a bottle kind. Dang you Ulta and your buy two, get one free plus $3.50 off  a $10.00 purchase. You suck me in every time. Why the $8.00 polish you ask? Well the brushes are usually better, the consistency is perfect, the colors are impeccable, the names are worth $4.00 alone, and I really do believe they stay on better (of course I have to have the bonding agent and the top coat). Bond Aid by OPI is AWESOME. Let me say it again, it is AWESOME! However. I do not know where to get it (I'm sure Amazon has it...just thought of that....duh). They use it at the salon and it keeping my polish going, and going, and going. I did buy another bonding agent and it works, but not as well as the Bond Aid.  Anyhoo I picked up three great new polishes from Essie (currently buy two get one free at Ulta....and don't forget to google a coupon before you go).
Over the Knee 
(just applied this about an hour ago...I perfect taupey fall color...huge in the magazines right now!
Plus I really want "over the Knee" boots...so it's fate, right?)
Rock Star Skinny (for when I wear my skinny jeans...duh because everyone needs a nail polish that complements their jeans right?)

Damsel in a Dress (hope this looks different from OPIs Lincoln Park After Dark, but won't be the first time I bought colors that look identical).

Do you have a favorite nail polish color or a new fall color you are digging?





1 comment:

  1. Over the Knee and Rock Star Skinny look the same color on here, but I swear they are totally different. Rock Star Skinny is a dark red and Over the Knee is a neutral taupe. Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete