Friday, March 25, 2011

Airbrushing Before and After Pics

                                                  Before                                          After

You can see I am a little splotchy (left picture) up around my arms and arm pits from where I did Versa on Saturday night...the picture on the left was taken on Wednesday morning. So you can see how fast the color faded with the Versa Spa Medium Spray (after three full days I was almost pasty white again). The airbrush tan (on the right) was taken today (Friday morning) and I did a treatment on Wednesday afternoon (so almost two full days and I'm not where near pasty white). The color is so natural looking and really does last a lot longer than my Versa Spa spray.

My airbrush is courtesy of No Lines Tanning. Located here in Lexington, on Pasadena Drive inside the Hair Cafe. Check them out here on Facebook to make an appointment, be sure to tell them Mindy sent you!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that looks fantastic!! You are ready for summer now. :)

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meggy! Now if I can get mother nature to get the memo.

    ReplyDelete