Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Black is the New Black

Black Friday is almost here! I used to dread this day because I had to work it, but now I get to join in all the festivites just like everyone else. I have learned from 1. working in retail and 2. shopping all the time, that most retail clothing stores have their deals up on Wednesday before they close down for Thanksgiving. What does that mean for you the shopper? Go shopping Wednesday and get all the great deals without all the hassle of the crazies out on Black Friday! I am on a mission for sweaters and Gap is having Buy 1 Get 1 FREE, yes I said FREE! The sale starts Wednesday and runs through Friday. I am really hoping that The Limited is going to post up something worth going out to the mall for. Express already has most of their stuff marked down as well. American Eagle usually has 20% off on Friday until noon and as of Tuesday their Sweaters and Hoodies are Buy 1, Get 1 1/2 off. A new bluerayer player may be in the cards for Friday :).

**This just in...Limited's entire store will be 40% off on Friday! (& online if you don't want to fight the crowd + free shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment