Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble till you Wobble


Hope everyone has had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I had a great time with my family catching up around the dinner table. I have been completey useless today, but isn't that part of the joy in being off for Thanksgiving? I watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade for the first time in years and part of Home Alone. Now I am laying around being lazy watching Elf. Once I eat turkey, it's game over! I can't help in and I am totally blaming it on the tryptopham. In case you are wondering what that is, it's the a natural seditive or amino acid that the body cannot manufacture. Tryptopham produces the b-vitamin niacin, which increases seratonin levels(a remarkable calming agent in the brain and helps play a role in sleeping). Next time you feel like you just can't keep your eye balls open after eating turkey, take a nap, you can't help it! Blame it on the tryptopham :).

No comments:

Post a Comment