Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chance of Flurries....

Brrrr...shiver, shiver. I hate the cold. There is nothing more miserable than being so cold that you can't feel your feet, can't feel your fingers, and your back hurts from shivering so hard. I do however love, love, love putting on a cozy sweater to warm up. And just when I thought all the great fall sweaters were out on the shelves...they hit me with more! Dang them. The good news is...late November, December, and January = Fabulous Sales on these great sweaters!
American Eagle has stepped up their game and are putting out some great options:

AE Snowflake Toggle $79.50 buy here


Aerie Leopard Cardi $69.50 get it here


There are some wish list options from my new favorite, Ann Taylor Loft:

Faux fur Cardigan $98 buy here

Military Sweater Coat $128 buy here


Jeweled Shoulder Sweater $69.50 here



What's your favorite thing to put on when the weather cools down?


1 comment:

  1. I love that leopard sweater - very cute, cool and unique.

    ReplyDelete