Friday, November 12, 2010

Ridiculous Sales

There are crazy good sales going on at the mall this weekend. If you are shopping for youself or for others do not miss out on these deals:

Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy/Piperlime:
The Deal: Give and Get Promo
30% your purchase off click here for coupon
Expires: Sunday, Nov 14

My Picks: I got these Rocha Nine West suede pumps from Piperlime. $41.93 plus free shipping. I really needed closed toe black pumps. I do not own a single pair.


Express
The Deal: 30% off Outerwear, Bottoms, Tees, Tanks, Shirts,Jewelry, and Hair accessories B1G1 5-% off, and Select Sweaters 30% off, Save $15 off for every $60 you spend (get printable coupon here), online code: 8559
Expires: Sunday, Nov 14th

My Picks: Tiered Bottom Wool Peacoat (30% off...I grabbed this about a month ago in the Navy for the same price), (Minus the) Leather Quilted Shoulder Jacket  (30% off in black), Oversize Shawl-Collar Fly Away Sweater Jacket  (30% off and I love the green), Textured Chiffon Ruffled Brown (30% off), Oversized Silk Military Shirt (BOGO 1/2 off), and  the Removable Fur Trim Sweater Jacket (new arrival!)


The Limited
The Deal: 40% off all accessories, $25.00 off a 2nd pair of pants, $50 off select Jackets, Select Shirts 30% off.
Expires: ???

My Picks: Bone Charm Dog Collar (40% off), Houndstooth Dog Coat (40% off in green...to match my Green Houndstooth Skirt), Covered Skinny Belt  (40% off), Ruffle Rib Glove (40% off), Twisted Cable Snood Scarf (40% off and in Charcol), Cashmere Infinity Scarf (40% off), Cable Draped Cardigan (I got this in Natural a few weeks back and love it!), Cassidy Flannel High Waist Pant (in flannel), and the Plainweave True Boyfriend Jacket.


Ann Taylor Loft
The Deal: Extra 30% off all sale items, Cozy Cable V-neck Sweater $25, 5 Sweaters priced at $29.50
Expires: This weekend only

My Picks: Grosgrain Cardigan ($29.50), Scoop Neck Sweater ($29.50 fav in dark grey), Ribbon Shoulder Sweater (Gavel Grey), Military Sweater Coat, Inky Blue Wash Denim Leggings, Wool Twill Skirt, Ruffle Back Tweed Jacket,  Natasha Suede Bow Pump, Percy Shearling Trim Leather Riding Boot (I grabbed these in black), and Faux Fur Neck Warmer.

New York and  Company
The Deal: BOGO 1/2 off the whole store! $30 off a $75 code: 1511
Expires: ??? (probably thru the weekend)

My Picks: Gramercy Cable Turtleneck Sweater, Ruffle Trim Cardigan, Plaid Hudson Pant, Street Scene Sequin Tank, and Chiffon Ruffle Tank.


Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. what do you think about the Percy boots? Have you received them yet? I want to get them..but wondering about them IRL. How is the fit, etc?

    ReplyDelete