Sunday, November 14, 2010

Text Me!

Back in the day....many, many years ago when I was a teenager, I only wish I could have been as cool as this 12-year-old: Lil' Miss Sydney. Not only is she absolutely adorable, has a big beautiful heart and not to mention hair (thank you Brazilian Blowout!), is an amazing singer-song writer, but she has impeccable style. I can only wish my life could have been this cool when I was her age. Back in my teenage days straightening irons did not exist, my bangs were "punked" as high as I could get them, our skinny pants had stir-ups attached, cell phones did not exist...more less know what texting is, and I'm pretty sure the coolest pair of shoes I owned were either Tretorns or Keds. Check out Sydney's amazing new boots from her latest photo shoot. The Rocket Dog "Slinger" Boot. You can buy them here or stop in your local Off Broadway Shoes to pick up a pair.




Check out Sydney's music page here. You can preview a lot of her own music and a few covers. You can see her a a few local Lexington places, including: WoodSong's Old Time Radio Hour, Natasha's Bistro & Bar (Saturday acoustic), and other local events. Hope you enjoy the boots and the music! Love ya Syd!


3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been such a confident and cool 12-year-old like Sydney too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sydney. You are going to be a great success. Good luck and much success to you honey.

    Love Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete