Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Life is Better in Sequins

Everyone needs something sparkly and shiny to ring in the new year. This New Year's Eve I am actually going to be at a fancy dancy party....which means....PARTY DRESS!!! I have searched 1,967 websites for the perfect New Year's Eve dress I have come up with the following options. Have I mentioned I'm so over the dress options from the Limited and Express...plus everyone will have them. A lot of my options are from this awesome new site, Asos (disclaimer: I haven't actually ordered from but most everything looks amazing and is reasonably priced with free shipping).

Which dress would you go with? One of the sequined? One of the purple jewel tones? or the meshy VS one? Ugh, at first I couldn't find any....now there are too many! Help me pick.
ASOS Sequined Dress $68.96
ASOS Folded Origomi Dress $79.30
VS Long-Sleeved Sweaterdress $59
Lulu's Gold Party Dress $79

ASOS Slinky One Shoulder $65.51


ASOS All Over Sequined Keyhole Back Dress $68.96




1 comment: