Monday, December 27, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress...or not?

I do not think I have ever spent so much time, energy, and resources on dress for New Year's Eve. I seriously did not spend this much time on my wedding gown (it was the third dress I tried one!) Usually I do not have big plans but this year we are going to get all "dolled up" and head to the Hilton, and party like it's 1999. I returned the silver sequin dress from ASOS.com seen here and went on a hunt for something different with a better fit.

Option One is this Banana Republic Dress:

Seen here on the Banana Model
  
and here on Me


Close up to see that awesome necklace! Love, love, love it!


Back View (with a little Boxer on the side)




Option Number Two is the Victoria's Secret Moda Sweater Dress:


Seen here on the Sexy Alessandra

and here on Me
 
Back view...which Victoria's Secret does not show...so this was a complete surprise to me


Now, I need your help. Option One, Option Two, or Neither...which translates to me starting all over with only a few days to spare. I personally think I like number two, the VS dress better than the Banana Dress. Not sure I am busty enough to pull off the Banana Dress. HELP!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the zipper on the VS one and I don't think the other one is fancy enough. Get thee to the mall!

    ReplyDelete