Tuesday, December 28, 2010

UPDATE: I kept the purple bag and I love it!

My husband is usually pretty good to me and he rocks at picking out purses! What can I say...he has an eye for pretty awesome leather bags (with a little help from Erin). Coach is one of my favs, so he can't really go wrong.

Under the tree was this little beauty:

Coach's Madison Leather Sophia Satchel



Now the dilemma is...do I keep this beautiful purple color or do I trade for a more neutral color? I'm scared that I'll easily tire of this color. Even thought it made my heart skip a beat when I saw it in the Coach window (everything looks better up on that white block...as does the Ann Taylor and Banana dressing rooms, what kind of lighting trance do the have in there?) The only other colored bag I own is red... 
Here is another color that I'm thinking, which is more boring than the purple, but would work with everything and for years, but will also get dirty quickly. I wish it came in a more tan color.


Help me readers....what should I do?

6 comments:

  1. Keep the one you got! It will add a nice pop of color to an outfit..maybe you wont wear it as often but it will make your outfit really special when you do..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are addicted to exchanging things!! lol. Jesse picked that one because you liked it in the window.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin you are so right! I am addicted to exchanging things because I am an impulse buyer. I said he picked it with a little help from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you and I may have been separated at birth! haha! My husband got me a purple leather Coach bag for our anniversary and I was unsure about it too but ending up keeping it! Glad I stumbled on your blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete