Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Travel Queen

So I am on my way to Balitmore, MD for work. The flight from Lex to Cinci is way too short...I didn't get my morning nap in :-( Oh well, maybe the next leg. As much as I hate flying, I love acutually being up in the air (usually asleep) and I love watching people in the airport. I am sad that I didn't fly in to Atlanta cause I missed out on my usual breakfast: eggs and biscuit and gravy, and I didn't get to go to the scarf store. A treat I rarely allow myself to have. I did however have Chick-fil-a...the girls at work will laugh at this. I was sad that my Chick-fil-a guy was not there to serve me and say "Thank you Mrs. Rohr." Cinci airport is not the best for outlets, I had to scower around to find an outlet to plug my laptop in to check my mail and blog; now I am sitting here with four other people sharing my extension cord from my travel kit. Needless to say, they are thankful that I am lugging this thing around. Well I am getting ready to board shortly and off to meet Mike, my new travel companion (the AV guy) and hopefully have crab cakes for lunch. Don't worry Ashley, I won't spend over my $50 a day! Thanks to everyone who is praying for my flights, it is comforting to know I'm being put on the Big Guy's to-do list. See you in Baltimore!

No comments:

Post a Comment