Saturday, March 7, 2009

Well, Saturday is coming to an end and so far it has been a pretty uneventful weekend. Jesse had a show again this weekend in Atlanta, which is where his friend Matthew lives and he got to spend sometime with him as they were generous enough to open up their house and let him crash there instead of a Hampton Inn. Jesse being gone, means I've got to find other things to keep me occupied. Weekends are lonely when he's gone. I spent most of Friday night, facebook chatting (which I love, when it works right) and watching Step Up and then Momma Mia. I originally had no desire to watch Momma Mia...I really didn't have a clue what it was about. After spending 20 minutes in line at Redbox, I was leaving with a movie! Two little kids behind me wanted Beverly Hills Chuiaua, so I decided not to rent it in case it was the last one and got Momma Mia instead. It was cute! I really liked it, even though I don't really know any Abba songs, but "Momma Mia".

I woke up this morning (Saturday) at 7:30 AM and thought I had overslept...for work...I hate when I do that! I spent the rest of the day shopping. I was on a mission for a few things and found about half of them. I really wanted to get poster frames for Jesse's drum room, but they should be on sale cheaper tomorrow at Michael's so that is on hold. I also wanted to pick up Love Spell from Victoria's Secret and scored a free pair of panties! I really don't like shopping at the VS in Hamburg, I think the girls there are so rude and unhelpful...oh well... I also wanted to shop for new clothes, when I'm lonely, I want to shop...I didn't have much luck after hitting up Target, Express, Gap and AE! I should have be embarrassed to call myself a woman and I couldn't find one thing to buy...I didn't give up! I headed to the mall and got a new pair of Jeans from Gap and a new scarf from AE...LOL...both places I went to in Hamburg and couldn't find a thing!

The only good thing about Jesse being gone is that I get to spend time with my Boo (Amanda). We had dinner and drinks at Harry's (well they had drinks, I just ate lots of food). I wish I had a scanner because I am totally in the mood to scan and upload old photos onto facebook! I did upload some old Cancun photos. I love coming across old photos! The goal tomorrow is to get all my random photos lying around into an album or at least a box, so that they are all in the same location. All in all, it's been a nice weekend with beautiful weather. My hubby should be home in the morning! I should have more interesting posts this week as I am headed to Baltimore, DC, and Richmond, VA this week for work. I'll try to get some cool pics up. I hope to get to the Smithsonian while in DC! Ta-ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. awe, you are so cute!! I'm sorry jesse leaves you so much! i wish i could have hung out with you some. The picture frame you made is so cute!! keep up the good work :) So i was thinking for you about your old pics, instead of scanning them you should just take a picture of them with your digital camera. that usually works better than scanning and takes less time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smart! I def did not think about doing that. Jesse has a scanner, but it's set up for his laptop (which was with him). I feel like I haven't seen you in forever...didn't help that I was a slacker Sunday. Next week I have kids at 11:30 be sure to come find me!

    ReplyDelete