Thursday, March 26, 2009

Almost Home

So it's been another long travel week. Jesse left on Monday to head up to Philly for work and will be home tonight as will I (thank goodness). I am sitting in the lobby of a Hampton Inn, waiting for the time to leave to head to our restaurant for the last program of the week. I started out the week in Indianapolis, which I love! We stayed right downtown in a Homewood Suites; it is by far the most amazing hotel at over 100 years old, but has been remodeled to have this old rustic feel to it. If you ever stay in Downtown Indy, stay there! It's close to everything, shopping, food, and the interstate. Wednesday, I slept in, well till 8, then shopped a little and then I drove over to Columbus. Not too much happening in Columbus, but I didn't really venture out to much. Our restaurant was great and we had a great program. What more could I ask for. Today, we drove down to Cincinnati making a pit stop at the Prime Outlet Shops! Yippie for Outlet shopping. I however only bought a button down. Kinda sad, but guess I didn't break the bank. That's a positive. Being in Cinci means I am close enough to head home tonight (as I said above) and I cannot wait to see my husband, doggies and sleep in my own bed. For some reason lately I am not sleeping well in hotel beds. My cousin Sara kept Nikki and Maddy, so I'm sure that was eventful for her! I am so greatful that she was there to help out. Without her, Mom would be stuck with four dogs and going crazy. All in all, it has been a pretty boring week and I'm extremely ready to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment