Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sitting Around the Table

We have been in our house for almost 2 years now and wondering what we were going to do with our formal dining room. Most of you are probably thinking...duh...put a dining table in it. We went back and forth between putting in a game room or a dining room. This past weekend we picked out a beautiful table and will begin decorating our dinning room. Does this mean more dinner's at home...hopefully!
New Table:

I need to get some place mats and a centerpeice for it. I found these grass centerpeices on potterybarn.com that I love and could totally make myself (or at least I think I can). I don't like anything too frilly or girly in my living room/main area. Any suggestions on how to make these or other ideas for centerpeices? I think I am going to go with a sage green curtain since the walls are such a pale, boring Khaki and we don't want to paint. We have been looking at wine painted canvasas to add more color and spruce up the walls. I have no clue where a good place to get placemats? Homegoods? Target didn't have much. Can't wait to get it all pulled together!

Grass Centerpeices:

No comments:

Post a Comment