Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hippie Chic

Okay let me first start off by saying that clear straps for bra's should no longer be made! I am not sure why people think clear straps a. look good and b. are really clear. They look horrible! Please if you own clear straps, throw them in the trash and promoise you will never buy them again! Invest in a nice strapless bra that fits well and you will not need clear straps.

Now onto the good stuff! I am in LOVE with cute sundresses. The best ones are those that are slightly hippie or boho chic. They were all over the Dave concert last night. Every girl needs to purchase at least one to add to her wardrobe. I'll probably be buying one for everyday.

I am also crazy about strappy flat sandals. Very comfortable, practical, and cute! Grab a couple of pairs for your summer wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment