Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Lonely Sundays


This is what has been going on at the Rohr house today. It has been a lonely week, with Jesse being gone, even more so today. Most of the week I have been pretty occupied and haven't noticed that I have been in this big-o-house all alone. Friday night mom came over, with dinner...YUM...and we watch Madagascar 2. Cute Movie! Saturday was busy, busy. I went to my usual 9am spinning class, where I almost lost it because I thought I wasn't going to get a bike and there ended up being one bike left...shew! I would have been a little angry if I'd gotten out of bed that early on a Saturday for nothing! The I had a hair cut with someone new at 11. Her name is Charlie and I really like her! My hair looks great and I loved the Bedhead products she used (something for straightening and some waxy hairspray stuff). I have to call her and get the names so I can buy it. My hair smelt great all day. My hair was not as straight as I would have liked it, but I've yet to meet someone who gets it as straight as I do. Amanda...aka: Boo....invited me to go to dinner at La Hacienda and to the Penguin for Mary's birthday. Of course I went, I hardly ever get to see my Boo and I love Mexican food! I had not been to the penguin before. What a great bar! We got there really early to get a table. Who wants to stand all night? Not ME or Mary obviously. I was really surprised at how many different age groups of people were there. Let's just say some granny's can break it down to some old school piano playing. Mary had way to much fun, that's the best way I can explain it without incriminating her too much. All in all I had a good weekend. Now I'm lonely, tired of sleeping alone, and miss my husband! Two more nights alone and then he's back. Thank goodness! It's not enough to say I miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment