Sunday, February 8, 2009

Who woulda thought...

I can't even begin to count the amount of money I have spent over the years for a cleanser to remove my make up! Seriously, it cost as much to take it off as it does to put it on. I really like the convenience of the make up removing wipes...I have to admit I'm pretty lazy and hate taking my makeup off before I go to bed...but the wipes make it so easy. My favorite wipes are from Mac and cost around $25 for 100 wipes. I read in a magazine last night that baby wipes will do the trick. It almost seemed to good to be true. I wasn't exactly sure how much baby wipes cost, since I don't have a baby, but it had to be less than the Mac wipes. I hit up Target this afternoon to find that the Target brand sensitive unscented baby wipes, in a pack of 72 are $1.97. WOW!! Now...would they do the trick? I have to say they were AWESOME! I didn't even have to use eye make up remover. It took every bit of my makeup off with one wipe. I still plan to wash my face in the AM with my favorite Body Shop Aloe Cleanser, but what a great way to make my expensive cleanser last longer...now only have to use it once a day! This is the most exciting thing that has happened to me all day! Now the true test will be to see if the wipes make my sensitive skin break out. Let's keep our fingers crossed X.

It's been a couple of days since I started using the baby wipes to remove my make-up and I am in love with using them. My face is not breaking out and I've even used them two mornings in a row because I was too lazy to use my facewash. Definately A++ on the Baby wipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment