Friday, February 27, 2009

Slacker: aka Me!

So it's a almost a week since I started on the frame project and it's still laying on my table waiting for some love...LOL!

On a trip to Michael's today, I completey decided to re-do the whole frame process. I was going to go with a khaki/cream polka dot them...but decided it was going to look to plain in my khaki walled bathroom. I hope to get to it tonight or tomorrow! We'll see if motovation comes into my life in the next 24 hours...

OH and I'm so excited because I got tickets for Jesse and I to go see Dave Matthews in Nashville the weekend after our two year anniversary! Our hotel room is free, thanks to all the travel I do! Hopefully we can treat ourselves to Ruth's Chris for dinner and get some yummy crab cakes and steak (if you love crab cakes, you have to have them from Ruth's Chris!) Although, I will have eaten at 5 really nice restaurants (one being Ruth's) for work by the time Dave rolls around and may be tired of steaks. I tried to get us Kings of Leon tickets in Cinci, but they were all sold out. Jesse would have loved me forever if I'd gotten those!

No comments:

Post a Comment