Friday, February 13, 2009

Primpcess


I am a sucker for a make up! I don't know too many girls who aren't. Especially Lip Glosses and Eye Shadow. I will have to say for the past 7 years I have been a faithful Mac eye shadow purchaser. I love their how bold their colors are and how long they last, both on your eye and in the jar (plus when you return 6 empty Mac containers you get a free lipstick!) I have been trying to clean out my make-up bag/bags before buying new products. Last week I pulled out one of my impulse Target buys, a three color Cover Girl eye shadow in Golden Sunset. To my surprise not only do I love the colors, but for a few dollars on eye shadow, they last the entire day. I do not have to layer a primer on my eye before hand which I do with most all eyeshadows. I put it on in the AM and when I get home it is still there...no magical disappearing act! I will be purchasing another one of these in browns and pinks soon.



My new favorite make up technique is to take the lighter color that you would apply on your brow and line the bottom of you eye lid with it, before putting on your eyeliner. It opens your eyes and give you that extra pizazz that you need to make you look awake. Another favorite make-up trick is to take a pink pencil or pink eye shadow and go from the inner corner of your eye out into your nose (just a short thick line). Then take the same color from the outside corner of your eye and draw a line up towards your eye brow. This instantly opens and wakes up the look of your eyes.

More beauty faves to come...

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blogs Mindi!! So you totally need to give me a make over sometime! i love your fashion and you always look so cute! I'm a slacker at wearing makeup. really because i dont want to spend money on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you read my blog! I was thinking noone but me will ever see it...lol.

    I love spending money on make up , but really am trying to find new favorites that are so much cheaper. I have always wanted to blog...but didn't really know what to write about...and then it hit me one day. I love fashion and I miss it slightly, so why not blog about my new favorites. That's always my favorite thing in magazines is what the editor or cover person loves right now!

    ReplyDelete