Sunday, October 31, 2010

Incredible Weekend Deals!

Saturday's mission: do little to nothing, exchange a few things, and maybe shop around a bit. I am really, really trying to not spend money on clothes this month because I bought way too much stuff over the past month. The changing of the season is always a big splurge for me. It doesn't help matter's that ATL keeps putting out such cute stuff and sucking me in. They know my will power is low. Speaking of cute stuff, I am however disappointed with how uncute the stuff at The Limited is. I literally had to search, and search, and search again before finding something I could spend my virtual dollars on last week. We all know we can't just let those expire. Sucking me in again!

So I set out to find a few things yesterday and I found three of the four things on my list. I found blue feather eye lashes for my costume. Oh and Thank you Halloween City for selling crap, at the highest price possible...my bottle of glue was completely empty...so I had to go back out and get some. I found tights at Target for $5.00 and they are a little UK blueish (no teal but they still look great!) I found my wrap at Macy's for 50% off the original price. Got  my pants exchanged at AE (perfect fit now), switched my pants at Express (now they are too big..geeze I shoulda tried them on), and found these goodies as a little Happy Halloween Treat to me:

AE Cargo Jeggings for $14.00 (these are not them...the ones I got are sold out on-line, but look almost identical to these AE ones minus the side zippers and are way softer!).


Sunni Mid Calf Leather Boot. Normally $128. In the store (note: online they are $89.99) they were marked down to $49.99 and an additional 30% off! Making them a whopping $37.00 after tax! Not to mention, I used my Best Costume Contest Gift Card, so I spent $12 on them. Thank you Julie for the  ATL boot notice!

I am still on the hunt for a fur vest. The Old Navy one was put on clearance and sold out. I like this one featured on Piperlime.com (below) but I'm not sure I want to spend $70 on it. I just don't know that I would wear it $70 worth. And the reviews say it's a little cropped. I'm not sure if a cropped one or a hit-at-waist one would be better. If you see a good one out there for less, let me know!


Tinley Road Fur Vest $69.00. Buy it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment