Saturday, October 30, 2010

What Mindy Wants Now!

Wow with that title this list could go on, and on, and on, and on........What doesn't Mindy want? Everything.

This weekend I am on the hunt for a few things (with a few Halloween things thrown in there). The list includes but is not limited to:

1. Blue Feathery Eyelashes (for Hallween, not real life)

2. Teal Tights (for Halloween and maybe real life)

3. A faux fur vest (see photo below for my inspiration)

4. A faux Burberry plaid wrap. Not a real Burberry because I have a house  payment to make and we have already discussed how I do not, even though it's fun to pretend, have an endless supply of money. Eek! the truth is out. Hope we can still be friends.

It's all because of Olivia Palermo that I really, really want a black faux fur vest. Dang her for being so cute (excpet for those glasses...not a fan). This outfit is so simple, but I am loving it. I am a huge fan of all black. Probably too much of a fan.


I also have a few mall stops to make for exchanges. AE to get a smaller size in skinny jeans. Express for a larger size in skinny cargos. Seriously can we not get women's sizing down to a science? If I buy a four it should be a four. It is 2010...and while I'm complaining, gosh dang it we need to figure out how to warm up the spray tan solution!

I think Macy's has the wrap (Thank you Julie!), on sale, plus I have a coupon! Now to track down the fur vest. I saw one at Old Navy a few weeks back...when I wanted a brown one...so I'm not sure if it will still exist or not. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment