Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh It'll Be Easy!

It is ridiculous, the things I get myself into...

Instead of picking one of the super cute, already made, no work, custom's featured previously, I had to be more creative and make something waayyyy more original. Which means....I sign myself up for more work than I want to put into it. If you know me, then you know I a.) have A.D.D. when it comes to projects and crafts and b.) I have to do it 100% or not at all. I will obsess over it until I figure out what I am going to be crafting up....then I realize they "easy project" is not so easy.

 I cannot give away the details of what I decided to be, but I will defiantly post pictures once I win the work Halloween party (hehe....little overzealous, nah, never). I do hold "Best Costume 2008" It's a pretty rocking costume. It involved ordering 100 pieces of something, a lot of hot glue, and a lot of tulle. So I am spending my Friday night watching a Jersey Shore marathon (who remembered that The Situation and Sami hooked up...weird!) Make sure you wear your bullet proof vest and watch out for those grenades!

Madonna "Like A Virgin" 2008




Bring it 2010! I think everyone is going to love what I picked for this year. Hopefully, I don't destroy it at my Halloween Party tomorrow night. That would be an ultimate fail!


No comments:

Post a Comment