Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh Canada!

I am finally back in the "States" as the Canadians like to call it and I am O-So-Happy! Going that long without my iPhone should be illegal. It is however interesting to see how I function without technology. Well to be honest...it's not good. Do you know how hard it is to locate restaurants in a city you are unfamiliar with without your "Map" App? Dang AT&T and their horrible international rates. Oh well. I survived, had a great work week, and got the opportunity to see a little bit of Vancouver (which rarely happens).

Here are a few pictures from The Capilano Bridge. It is 240 feet high, the length of two 747 airplanes (wing tip to wing tip) and was pretty dag on scary to walk across.


This area is straight out of a Twilight movie. I would not have been shocked at all if Edward Cullen whooshed right passed me hunting his food.

As you can see I am sporting my new Express Military Ruffle Coat that I featured in previous posts (see here). It was pretty cold in Vancouver at 16 degrees Celsius or below the entire time we were there...I am still trying to remember the conversion for Celsius to Fahrenheit...oh well, let's just say "it wasn't warm." The coat looked great and kept me toasty warm.

In other exciting news...an H&M was attached to our hotel. How incredible was that?! I could have picked up a ton of things....but my new theme song is "Control" .,..so I had to take it easy. I picked up a fabulous fur scarf featured here on J's Fashion Blog for about $17 and a great little striped-t with a ruffle sleeve.

Pats self on back for having control. Now if I could only get back on East Coast time. The Hubs is knocked out snoring and I'm....well....obviously not.

No comments:

Post a Comment