Saturday, October 16, 2010

World Equestrian Games 2010

Our city was blessed to host the W.E.G this year. We (residents of Lexington) were for sure it was going to cause havoc on our town, all the roads were re-done, a hotel was suppose to be built (instead we got a big green spot downtown) and lots of really cool free concerts downtown (most of which were country...because all people in KY love counry- NOT!). I kept waiting for it to get insane but it just never did. Maybe the last six months of construction hell really paid off.

Here are some great pics my hubby snapped of me and some friends for a day at the Horse Park and watchin the "Vaulting" competition. I started out with a really cute outfit. My ATL OTKB, my new AE Jeggings, and a new striped sweater from ATL....but it went from 60-85 degrees and I ended up sweating from the 2 mile walk into the park, so it ended up being "t-shirt time!"


Notice the adorable boots...even though it turned out to be 80 degrees.


Big Chair, Hot Girls


Don't challenge me...I will do it.



WEG 2010 Vaulting


Whoot, Whoot! Tractor Trolley


Little PDA on the Tractor Trolley


3 comments:

  1. so happy i kept the boots, yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am seriously 'blog' illiterate. However, I would like to follow your blog entries (if I said that right?) because I love your fashion sense. Any guidance would be appreciated :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have to have a blogger account to "follow" but I save my favorite blogs in my "favorites" tab on my computer. I'll look into it more, but I'm pretty sure the only way to follow is to have a blogger account (which is free, so you could do that!)

    ReplyDelete