Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Flash

My Peacock Costume won 2nd Runner up last night at Drakes. I was pulling for first and everyone loved my costume....but I lost to Teen Wolf and some Madd Hatter who claimed to have made his entire costume I mean really, how original is your costume when there are two of you there. He didn't hot glue over 100 peacock feathers onto his costume. There were sooo many good costumes. A couple did the best scarecrow and tin(wo)man, the mouse DJ thing from the VMA's, hungry hungry hippos, Saved by the Bell (minus the dork), Scooby Doo and his gang.

Oh well no hard feelings. I didn't have to win anything....but it was fun that I did. And the $50 Gift Card to BHG will come in handy. Here is a picture of me and Mr. Teen Wolf.



My friend Amanda went as Snooki and an awesome Snooki she was! Everyone wanted a picture with her. No joke! You would've thought she was the real deal. How fun would it be to go out as the Jersey Shore Gang if you really are the Jersey Shore Gang on Halloween and pretend you are in costume. Surprisingly no-one else in the whole place was dressed up as a Jersey Shore character. I was for sure their would be tons!


No comments:

Post a Comment