Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #25

Happy Groundhog Day Readers!!

Let me just say...if that ground hog had seen his shadow then things could've gotten really, really ugly! I am hopeful that since he did not see his shadow then maybe, just maybe spring will arrive....um....tomorrow?!

Without hope...we have nothing.

I know, I shouldn't complain because we didn't get any snow yesterday, just crazy "Wizard of Oz, the Wicked Witch is about to get a house dropped on her" kind of wind! It was gusting up to 60+ miles an hour and was enough to wake me at 3am to ponder whether I should get up and relocate to the bottom level of the house just-in-case a tornado touches down. The pondering lasted about three minutes and then I was over it. I was way too toasty to move (as we discussed Monday...I don't like getting out of bed once I'm in it).

Today's outfit consisted of items that I have owned for two+ years. I loved these pants when I first got them back in 2007 just as the highwaisted trend starting coming back. I do believe I recently saw "paper bag pants" (which are practically these pants) on The Limited's website which inspired me to dig these out of the back of the closet. I obviously need to drop a few more pounds before I wear them again because I busted the clasp off them. Eek! Oh well...guess I shouldn't of had pizza for lunch (oh but it was so yummy!). More P90X, less carbs how do I get that into my head?


Shirt: American Eagle Ruffled button down
Pants: Limited
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Ring: NYC (black one show yesterday, still in stores)

Here's to an early spring and more open toe shoes. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment