Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring Fever

Who needs Bieber Fever when you've got Spring Fever? Today was so absolutely wonderful! Well the weather was anyhow. I have been holding onto this fushia shirt from Limited that I have been dying to wear for weeks now, but didn't want to cover it up with a jacket or sweater. With 65 degree weather, it got to make it's debut into the world!

In case you are wondering, no I have not been on vacation (I wish I have though), I couldn't resist myself when I saw it would be in the mid 60's this week and hit up my favorite airbrusher's over at No Lines Tanning  for $10 Tuesdays to become instantly bronzed. I can't debut tomorrow's outfit with that pasty body I was sporting around. Tune in tomorrow to find out what it is! Can I go to bed now, so that I can wake up and wear it faster?!? Please.

Oh wait I can't go to bed, I haven't done my daily dose of P90X. Update: I am doing really well at keeping up with the workouts and have made it to week four (last time I only finished two weeks...I have workout commitment issues). Now can I muster up some motivation to kick out some Kempo Karate before crashing on the couch, as I'm sure the hubs will want to watch 15 episodes of Dexter (his Valentines day gift....I'm a good wife, huh?) since he is completely addicted now with only two episodes.


Shirt: Limited (buy it here)
Pants: Limited (fall 10')
Shoes: Off Broadway
Bracelet: Limited
Ring: New York and Company (still in stores in 4 colors)



Gosh I do love this top! It looks eh' online, but try it on...it'll surprise you (especially if you are a ruffles-and-bows-kinda-gal like me!)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the color of your blouse! And I am also a bows and ruffles kind of girl. We still have snow up here, but I am wearing a similiar colored dress today and it has a cluster of flowers on the upper left shoulder. It is short-sleeved so I had to pair with a cardi for the office. But, it still makes me think spring. :) Also, how do you like the P90X? The hubs has it and I am wondering if I should start it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to say that I love P90X because I really do hate working out. But is way better than going to the gym and it really works! It is pretty hard, but if you can get through the first week or two, you'll be good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style!

    I first ran into your styles on The Limited Facebook page! I love how your styles are so chic and yet so down to earth and affordable. Love it!

    I'm actually a community manager at a new fashion site-www.wardrobr.com and would LOVE to have you on there if you are interested! It's a social networking site revolving around fashion-it's really fun because it involves you building outfits for yourself or for those in your network. It's a great place for fashion brainstorming and advice for all!

    If you are interested, you can register with the invitation code FACEBOOK. You can also follow me (Choncy) to get a better sense of how everything works and is set up. I hope to see you on there! And look forward to seeing more posts from you!

    Cheers,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'll look into it :).

    ReplyDelete