Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #25

Does anyone else know that Tetanus shots hurt?! Well they do! They hurt really bad. Not the actual shot it's self...honestly I didn't even know the needle went in my arm. But an hour later...holy moly the worst pain I have ever felt set in. Sore Arm + P90X = even harder to do! I suffered on through it and I'm hoping my arm will feel better tomorrow since I worked it out (with my luck it'll probably feel like it's going to fall off instead.)

Now. Focus. Outfit. The whole purpose of this post.

Have you ever purchased something that you thought was really cute in the store, wore it once or twice, and now you just really are not feeling it? That's this sweater for me. I loved it on the mannequin. I liked it when I tried it on in the store. Now, I just make myself wear it but every time I do I feel frumpy. It is not a flattering sweater but a plus is it's a comfy outfit with leggings. I've tried a white shirt, red shirt, dark grey shirt, black shirt (obviously), jeggings, dress pants, and leggings. I should have left on the rack.

Please forgive the rained on ponytail, not my most flattering hair-do. While the rest of the world is under a blizzard warning, we are just getting lots and lots of rain.


I tried doing something different this time around by adding a chunky black belt, but that didn't really make me like it any better.



Sweater: Limited
T-shirt: Target Xhileration
Leggings: Express
Boots: Loft
Belt: Limited
Ring: NYC (currently in store!)

2 comments:

  1. You look great even with (so you say) a frizz pony up do :) hehehe Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sweater- it's not that frumpy with the jeggings and boots. It looks comfy and cute!

    ReplyDelete