Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Little Taste of Spring

There is nothing worse than getting a little taste of spring, with a warm, sunny 65-degree day. It's literally all I can think about, constantly checking weather.com to see when we will get another beautiful spring like day. I blame you ground hog for making us think spring is coming soon. You get our hopes up, throw in one Georges day, let us get just little flavor of spring, and then smash it all to pieces. Oh how I long for a spray tan, bright summer nail polish, subtle warm highlights, golden bronzer, flowey dresses, sandals to bare my manicured toes, and the smell of fresh cut grass (I might be the only person who buys that Yankee Candle...is that weird) Spring is the sign of something new and fresh and after this dreary cold winter, I could use new and fresh.

Some flavor's I'm craving:




No comments:

Post a Comment