Monday, February 7, 2011

Give me, Give me, Give me.

Ask and you shall receive.

I decided that since January was over and my no-buying challenge had come to an end (tear), that I would not post an outfit daily. Little did I know, my readers enjoyed my OTD (Outfit of The Day) posts. Awe. Blushes. But it really does take a lot outta a girl to snap a photo daily and blog nightly. Not that I don't love doing it, because I do.

So let's make a deal. I'll try to post an outfit at least every other day. Sometimes my outfits are boring and normal like jeans and a long sleeved-t and I don' t see a need to post those (i.e., Sunday's lazy day outfit!). Some outfits are totally post worthy and those deserve to have their debut to the world.

Now can we get to what is really important here! How horrible was that half-time show last night? I don't love the Black-Eyed Peas, but I was pretty stoaked that the Super Bowl had booked someone with has had a hit song in the last year (ugh, who really cares about The Who, who is under 40? Sorry if you are under 40 and you do, I'm just trying to make a point). Oh Janet, you couldn't just keep your boob in your top and not have a malfunctioning wardrobe? The rest of us are paying for it. The only reason I even suffer through watching three hours of football is to see the half-time show. I knew I shouldn't have wasted my time. Even if the sound team hadn't of screwed up the entire start of the show, the show still would have sucked. And Mrs. Fergalicious please do not ever, ever, ever sing "O Sweet Child of Mine," not even in the shower when you are alone! Oh it's horrible!  My ears are still in pain. Maybe they will learn from their mistakes and booked Justin Bieber next year. Oh baby!

Outfit time!

Watch out! I'm changing it up on you a little bit...leaning to the left (my right). I like to get a little crazy every now and then. This is another J. Crew inspired outfit. I picked up this grey tank back around Christmas 09' when I saw it on a maniquin styled over this black turtle neck. It's such a great way to take your warm weather pieces and mix-it-up a bit for cold weather days.



Top: J. Crew Holiday 09'
Turtle Neck: Gap
Pants: Target Xhileration Clearence (STEAL!)
Shoes: Sloan Wedges from DSW
Necklace: Lia Sophia


Inquiring minds want to know, what is your favorite half-time show? I think Britney, NSync, Aerosmith, Nelly, and Mary J. Blige have to be in the top 5!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for still posting your outfits! I check your blog just about every day for clothing inspiration. :) I am with you on the Superbowl halftime show. It was pretty lame. I was not very impressed with the Black-Eyed Peas, but then I am not a huge fan of the group anyway. And what is up with Christina messing up the National Anthem? Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emmy..Thank you for posting! I enjoy seeing the outfits you put together and using them as inspiration to style my own clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!! I love that you all are following and liking the blog. I promise to continue, just not daily. My husband it getting jealous of the blog.

    Emmy-I caught bits and pieces of Christina while making dinner but I didn't even notice until Kidd Kraddick (radio DJ) brought it up the next day. Oh well. At least she sang live. LOL.

    ReplyDelete