Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland...in Peep Toes?!

I am come to the conclusion today that Mother Nature hates us all. Yeap. It's true. She loves playing these evil, evil games where she drops all this white stuff from the sky. Then she sits back and watches as everyone panics as they try to drive home in this mess. Seven miles should not take an hour to drive home from work, never, ever. Period.

Let's just say I did not pick the right shoes for frolicking through a winter wonderland. Do I need to pack my Uggs around daily, I mean seriously. The weather man has mentioned the possibility of highs reaching the 60's next week. I hope he hasn't jumped on board the Mother Nature boat to play with our emotions.

I am sitting on three new tops that I am just dying to wear, but are either short sleeves, sheer, or a wonderful spring color that I just can't bring myself to wear with this blah, pale skin and brutal fidgid weather.

Here's a work appropriate remix of my new favorite NYC embelished nautical t-shirt.

Pants: Express Editor
Shoes: Shoe Carnival (warning: not meant for snowy conditions)
Necklace: Banana Republic


No comments:

Post a Comment