Monday, January 31, 2011

Aviator vs. Wayfarer

Does anyone else but me have the hardest time when it comes to picking sunglasses? Cheap sunglasses I'll buy for days, but a good investment pair give me the most trouble. I want to make sure I am really picking a pair that will last me for years (like my current Ralph's picked up a few years back). I have it narrowed down to two options...but just can't decide. Both are trendy but classic and have been around for a few years. I really want them both but I can only get one. The price's are identical and they are practically free since I will be cashing in Chase rewards for a Sunglass Hut gift card. (If you are not a Chase Rewards member, then you are missing out!)

The sunglasses I currently own and wear quite often are these Ralph Tortoise Shells:


The NEW choices:



Ralph Lauren Aviator (the Ray-ban ones do not stay on my head)

Which one do you think I should go for?

6 comments:

  1. I have had those exact RL aviators for about 2 years and still love them. I get compliments all the time. Definitely the right choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ralph sunglasses that you currently own! They are very chic and classic. As for the new sunglasses, I really like the RL aviators. They would be a nice alternate to your current pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Ralph Lauren aviators hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The aviators look like a better investment. The Ray-ban are cute, but you could always find a cheap version of those :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you guys are making this easy! I like that these Aviators have plastic arms that are nice and sturdy. Very ture on the wayfarers...plus the husband doesn't think they look good on me. The awesome sales guy (probably gay) said the aviators looked awesome! The wayfarers didn't get that response :).

    ReplyDelete