Friday, January 14, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #12

TGIF! For real!

Picked the hubs up from the airport and it is all out lounging laziness taking place at the crib. Today's outfit is a little inspiration by Olivia Palermo. I think I like her shorter shirt better, but I felt it was better to cover my tush for work in my new Gap Skinnies....don't judge me! I came across them and they were literally the only pair left in the store, hidden in a stack of another jeans. They were marked down to $37.99 and 40% off the sale price. I had to get them...right? I mean to let those get away after basically stalking them for a month would be a crime. So in total I've spent $50(ish) on the original $80 jeans and $98 ATL pumps.

So here is the Olivia inspiration photo:

Olivia Palermo

And here is the actual worn-by-me photo:

1/15/11

I tried to give you an Olivia stance too....one leg in front of the other (google her, I swear it's true)....It's apparent I do not get my photo taken daily by paparazzi because I just look like I might fall over. I think next time I will wear a shorter shirt and dark tank underneath of it. Oh and my sunglasses

Happy Friday Evening!

2 comments:

  1. Those are the gap skinny jeans? Or are those corduroys? Its hard to tell in the picture, but they are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Gap jean skinnies. I do have JCrew straight leg cords that look very similar, however they do not feel as good on as these do!

    ReplyDelete