Monday, January 10, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #8

Good Monday Readers!

Well it's the start of week two of "The Challenge" and I have a lot of good outfits in the works...now if the snow just doesn't derail my efforts. I was suppose to have another travel day tomorrow, but my flight for noon tomorrow was already cancelled at 10 AM today. Poor Atlanta just shuts down when any type of snow hits. It is suppose to hit hard in my area tonight...I'm thinking snow boots and sledding tomorrow for outfit #9!

Today's outfit is literally a mix of my favorite brands and an interesting mix of neutrals. These pants are one of my favorites. They are the Cassidy Highwaisted Plainweave Wideleg pant from The Limited. I snagged them up back in September when pants were on some crazy sale, and I even featured them on my blog (see it here) as a Monday pick....(shoulda kept up that trend...but A.D.D. kicked in and I forgot)...

On to the Outfit.



Please ignore my pasty white old lady feet (eek !someone spray tan me asap!)

Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft Holiday 10'
Tank: Express (buy it here)
Pants: The Limited Cassidy Plainweave Wideleg Pant
Shoes: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Lia Sophia (Let me know if you wanna have a party. My BFF is booking for 2011!)


Picture Hogs....can't a girl take a picture of her shoes without doggie interference?


I wanted to throw in a picture of my coat since I think it looks so great with these tan pants. I always get tons of compliments on it. Your local Express may still have it on clearance.



Jacket: Express Military Ruffle Coat

Now it's time for an IChing dinner (gotta get my fix while the Hubs is away), snuggling on the couch with my crazy doggies, and watching Pretty Little Liars.

Oh! I saw Lauren Conrad's book at Target and it looks awesome. I'm gonna surf the web tonight to see if I can find it a little cheaper. Lots of good stuff and advice in it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I always love your clothes, in fact we own a LOT of the same things! I've been loving this challenge you're doing...except, then I want to go shopping. I really like this gray ATL sweater, do you know if its the one called "Long and Lean Cardigan"? Let me know if you get a chance. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I know, I read some other inspiring blogs and it just makes me want to buy more. This challenge has been fun thus far because I am going to have to be a little more creative to make me want to wear the older stuff in my closet.

    The cardi is the Long and Lean cardigan. I don't think it's still in stores, but I bet you could find it on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I found the sweater! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippie! It's going to be an awesome transition sweater since it's not super heavy.

    ReplyDelete