Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #7

Ahhh, finally a jeans day. Today's outfit is totally comfy and little effort...but I still have to post it. Sunday's are usually pretty laid back for me. I got to spend the morning with the Hubs having breakfast at Doodles (delish!), then a little lounging on the couch watching "A Beautiful Mind" (what a great movie!), and then I had to send him off to the airport (sad face inserted here) Story of our lives; I come home and he leaves.

The thing about taking a picture of yourself is you get to see what everything really looks like on you....not what you think it looks like. I am not liking this color on me as much as I did back in the early fall. Some colors look way better on me when I have a tan...not this pale pasty horrible winter skin. I also think these skinnies look better when I have on a little heel. Oh well...it's Sunday, i'm alone, and still look totally presentable (plus it's ATL, my FAV!). This would be a great outfit for running around the mall, grocery store(eh who does that), or just lounging on the couch watching too much TV (which I just realized after 15 minutes of watching "Ghost of Girlfriends Past," that it was in spanish...).



Sweater: Ann Taylor LOFT Striped Sweater "Fall 10'"
T-shirt: Target, Mossimo
Jeans: Gap Always Skinny (buy them here)
Shoes: Shi Journey Flats

Looking forward to this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment