Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #17

Did you miss me? I missed you!

I am so sorry that I haven't posted a single outfit since Tuesday. I forgot to grab a camera to take on my trip and by the time I made it home on Thursday, I was so mentally exhausted from the weather/travel issues that I could not even bring myself to take a photo. Thirteen hours traveling does not look good on anyone. But don't worry, I'm back and ready to finish out this challenge and possibly extend the outfit of the day photos. This makes you happy doesn't it?!?

There is still snow on the ground here in good ol' Kentucky....and it's going to keep coming through the next week. Is anyone more ready for spring than me? I think not! This miserable weather has made not shopping a little easier since it's too cold to think about all the cute new spring items out (Thank you Mother Nature for thinking of how to make my challenge easier).

Today's outfit is a remix of some of the pieces I have already worn. I originally started with a different cardigan, but wasn't really feeling it...so I grabbed this cardi instead. We spent the afternoon roaming Louisville and just doing anything other than sitting in the house.






Sweater: The Limited Fall 10'
Jeans: Gap Jeggings Holiday 10'
Tank: Target Exhilaration and AE (yes I have two tanks layered)
Ballets: Ann Taylor Fall 09' but they currently have a similar pair in stores for $49.99!


I picked up P90X from a HS friend, so I plan to start that tomorrow. 90 days to being ripped! I honestly can't wait. I am extremely excited about starting this challenge. I truly feel better when I exercise and eat right. I'm still debating...do I post before pics now and then 30 day pics, or do them both in 30 days so there's something to compare them too...if not then it's just a half naked picture of my out of shape body...

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. love love love your blog. please keep up with the outfits even after Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog and love all the outfits you put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog. I really like it and love all of your outfits. I am a LOFT girl too, so I like to see your ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I'm so ready for new spring love. Snow please melt so I can get new spring stuff :)

    ReplyDelete