Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #23

What a gorgeous Saturday it was here in the Bluegrass! The sun was shining, the snow is melting, and the car washes were packed (dang it, I need my car cleaned too people!).

I must confess I did a little shopping today. This is by far the longest I have even gone without "shopping" so for me it is still quite an achievement. Monday is my full month of no shopping. The only thing I have purchased was a pair of clearance LOFT shoes and a shirt to replaced a ripped one that I was wearing....can't go around with a ripped shirt.

I'll get to the point today as it's late and I had a few margarita's with good friends. No need in getting too much about how much I love my friends and family...

This outfit is a little inspiration from Olivia Palermo. I still like her look better, but I think it's a pretty good copy.



Top: Express
Tank: Gap
Jeans: AE Jeggings
Belt: AE
Shoes: Ann Taylor

I wonder where I can get a not-so-tacky-leopard belt like Olivia's? Printed belts like that (that's aren't Wet Seal tacky) aren't very common. Any insight, let me know. Could be a good piece to add to my wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. Try Talbott's Outlet for the belt. I think I saw them there on Fri. night.

    ReplyDelete