Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #13

Holy Moly...I am almost half way through the challenge and still have tons of clothes left to go (shew! I was worried). Weekends are a lot more casual for me so I don't really feel that today's outfit is all that extraordinary, but I'm comfy so who cares. I dug my Gap Jeggings that I had on yesterday out of the laundry (is that gross...I usually wear my jeans more than once if they don't get too stretched out) because I really do love them.

Hubs and I did a little Bed-Bath-and-Beyonding today to finally pick up some curtains for the dining room now that we have started a painting process and actually have a color (Sherwin Williams-Harmony Tan...which is really a shade of tan and sage). I refused to buy curtains until we finally painted, so three years later, we have curtains.

Now to get them hung....after the dining room is finished being painted, which hubs is working on as we speak...this should be a fun Saturday ...NOT! Guess I shouldn't complain too much, he doesn't make me help.

And I need to figure out "the curtain rule," are we suppose to buy four panels, only two, or does it really matter...? They are for a double window in our dining room. I've heard four, two panels for each window- hubs is arguing that that would be ridiculous since the windows are practically one, no wall space between them...Someone who knows, please educate me. I only bought two for now since that's all the BB&B had on the shelf.

I may pull my hair out from this curtain stress!

See.
Cardigan: Ann Taylor LOFT
T-shirt: Target Mossimo
Jeans: Gap Jeggings
Boots: Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Bracelet: The Limited

I really wanted to wear my Steve Madden nude ballet flats but I thought  it was suppose to snow again today (suns beaming right now) so I went with the OTK boots. Don't get my wrong, I love my OTKB, but I am so ready for flip flops, ballet flats, sandals, dresses, a spray tan, summer bronzer, painted toe nails (ewe gross. My poor toe nails are so bare right now and I refuse to paint toes that no ones gonna see, that and I mess them up everytime I paint them because I end up putting on shoes.)





I wanted to make sure you could see the cute ruffle detailing down the placket of this sweater. I love this cardi so much I have it in two colors!  It's from LOFT and I opt'd for this maroon color when the pale pink (original color I wanted) was sold out. Wouldn't you know it...the pink came back in stock a few weeks later so now I have the both!

Here's a little something extra to make you smile.

Crazy Nugget!
My pound puppy. Aka: wrinkly butt, stinky butt (Shar-pei's have a weird odor), and fat boy.

The trouble maker. Can you guess where her ball is? I'll give you a hint...not where she can reach it.
Claws ottoman.

Hope your weekend is fabulous and more fun than mine thus far!


1 comment:

  1. I'm painting my condo for the third time in a year - I feel your pain! But this time it's final.

    ReplyDelete