Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Caught Red Handed

I've been busted! I must confess I got sucked in by LOFT...nothing new I can only resist that store by staying out of it...I went in to exchange a size in a shirt I got over break during their 50% off sale and saw these adorable pumps. I have been eyeing them since the holiday set came out. At full price I would have passed them up, but at $59.99, 40% off, and only one of two pairs left. I had to get them. I hate the nine west pumps I got back in October. The 8 was too small and the 8 1/2 is too big but I've already worn them once so no sending them back (if anyone is an 8 1/2-9 I'll sell them for a great price!). I was suppose to head to see a client tomorrow and I couldn't wear peep toes, so I convienced myself I had to get these. Oh they are so comfortable! Like walking on air!


So...I think if I don't wear them till February then maybe it doesn't count against The Challenge (big kid grin inserted here). Oh well, the Challenge must go on. A few pairs are left online (more expensive, but still a good deal) and you can buy them here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you are doing this challenge too. I'll be a bit behind you, but good to know someone else is doing it!

    And you totally had to buy those shoes! They were practically giving them away to you!

    ReplyDelete