Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #21

Happy Humpy Day. It's all down here from here...promise.!

Today's outfit is inspired by a little thing I like to call....J. Crew, which truly is one of the most classic, fabulous retailers out there. Now...I do not own lots of J. Crew because I do not currently have a large amount of disposable income stashed away to keep the husband off my back. However I do love to hit up the clearance section in stores, the sale section online, the J. Crew Factory Outlets (got one of my fav coats ever from here!) and now the J. Crew Online Factory. If I could look like a J. Crew Ad every day of the week, gosh darn it I would!

Here is a classic black on black look from the holiday lookbook that I have copied for my outfit of the day.


Sweater: New York and Company
Pants: Target (recent clearance for $7.00...
got them when I got my shirt the other day after ripping the one I was wearing...)
Shoes: Katie and Kelly Sloan Wedge
Bracelet: The Limited




These little wedges are incredible! I can walk in them for days.

Here is one of my new obsessions:

No silly, not having painted nails...I've had that obsession for a while now, but having Essie painted nails! I totally think this polish stays on better than OPI. I got this mani on Sunday and they still look awesome. The color previewed here is "One of  a Kind". In person it is much more orange-red than it looks in the picture.
J. Crew always sells Essie Nail Polish and they have some really great colors in their collection. This color was featured in the Fall 10' catalog on the models. I loved the color so much and had to do some major Internet searching to find out the color name. Another great red on my list is "Lacquered UP". Ulta always has these on special!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look like identical to the JCrew model! What kind of pants are they?

    ReplyDelete