Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #18

It's really hard for me to remember what outfit I'm on now without looking at the previous post.

Okay, so I think Sunday's are fail days for me. Probably because they are lazy days, lounging on the couch, or hitting the grocery store...blah, blah, blah. Boring. I didn't like last Sunday's outfit and I really do not like today's. I've only worn this sweater a handful of times and I can just never really find anything I like to wear it with. It's not warm enough for just leggings, when it's warm enough for just leggings then it's too hot for the sweater, and it just looks so frumpy here with jeans....maybe I should have opted for dark skinnies. Oh well maybe next time.


Sweater: Express
T: Gap
Jeans: American Eagle Artist
Ballet Flats: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment